Our Garden in Italian Magazine!

I wanted to share some news with you that I am very excited about-our garden here on Prince Edward Island was published in the Italian magazine Country & Country that is out on the shelves now. Cinzia saw our garden on my blog and wrote and asked for permission to use my photos in the magazine Country & Country. She did an interview by email and it is published now. It was exciting to read a comment from a sweet friend in Italy Francesca at http://passionedeco-francesca.blogspot.com/ telling me she was reading the magazine and recognized our garden and even sent me a scanned copy! Doesn't blogging make the world a small place? Cinzia is also sending me a copy of the magazine that should arrive soon.

Thank you, Cinzia for choosing our garden to feature in Country & Country !

I just took photos of the scanned photos on the computer so the quality is as good as the magazine but that was the only way I could do it.


Thank you for listening to me brag a little and thank you Francesca for sharing in the excitement with me!
It has been sunny and warm the last couple of days and last night I saw my first hummingbird of the season fluttering from flower to flower in the garden-I am so glad they are back! Next time I hope I have my camera in hand.

Have a good day,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education