Blogging Break

I am just popping in to let you know that I will be taking a break from blogging for awhile. My Mom has been admitted to the hospital and I will be spending my time with her. My prayer(please join me) is that she doesn't suffer - so far she is resting comfortably and I am remaining hopeful she will be back to her sweet self again soon.
Take care,
Carolyn



Just a few previously posted pics.
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education