Garden Tour

Hello everyone,

I know it is only a couple of days since I took you around the garden but it is just bursting with color and I know it will be declining all too soon so I want to share it with you again.

The Limelight hydrangea is a new addition a year to two ago to this corner and I think it looks so pretty with the phlox and clematis and daylilies.

I took all these photos last evening when the light was good. it is good that i have a digital camera as I take hundreds of photos as I go around the garden.

The phlox is putting on such a good show now.

I love my clematis Jackmani superba.

there are some roses blooming

Blue Stockings beebalm-it has bluish stems too.

It looks good with the phlox and the hummingbirds love it.

Globe thistle is rather interesting I think and it looks good in bouquets too.

My Rosemoor clematis is such a beautiful color and prolific bloomer.

Clematis with Monkshood of which I have several varieties some will bloom in Sept. and Oct.

i grow some dahlias in big pots so they can be moved to fill in a weak area in the border.

This is a new hydrangea from last year.

I love the clematis in back -General Sirkorski,it is such a pretty color.

Ville de Lyon clematis.

Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the abundant color that is in the garden now.

I am joining Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home again today- thank you Cindy for hosting.

Thanks to you too for coming along with me again today.

Have a good weekend,

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education