Guest Post at I Spy Things DC

Today is an exciting day! I am the guest blogger over at the always-cool, I Spy Things DC.

So pop on over and read my blog about my design adventure on U Street.

Here is a sneak peek:


I'll be back tomorrow with some great thrift-store finds! Ciao.
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education