Happy Friday the 13th

I'm sure everyone is just as excited as I am that the work week is coming to a close!

Even though it's a blistering 100 degrees outside, I can't help but get excited for Fall. That's what's so great about the Mid-Atlantic region...just when you grow tired of one season, another is just around the corner.

Fall is by far my favorite season! I can't wait to rock some cardigans, tall boots and light jackets!

Here are some items I'm pinning for:

JCrew
Gap/Banana Republic



Madewell

Anthropologie


Nordstromhttp://www.nordstrom.com


Have a great weekend!!!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education