I Love My New Camera

This weekend three great things happened:

#1: I nabbed 2 great thrift-store finds--will post pics this week
#2: I was asked to guest blog on the ever cool I Spy Things DC--look for my guest blog later this week

AND #3.....drum roll please................


I bought a new camera!

Since I started this blog, I have been taking all of my photos with my iPhone. And while I will never speak ill of my Apple godsend...let's just say it doesn't have a flash, and I need a flash.

After some brief researching (aka asking my friend what camera she has because I love it) I bought the Cannon PowerShot SD1300 with 12.1 MP, a 4x Wide Ange Optical Image, and a Stabilized Zoom...and I'm not always in the most steady of mind frames when I need a good close up shot!

Let me just say...it is amazing. I can't believe how much brighter my photos are coming out.

Here is me happy:

I love how it captures the light in my living room & kitchen!


And more importantly..look how hot it makes Ryan look :)



I hope everyone has a great week. Ciao!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education