My Guest Room 2 Reveal

Okay...so I know I promised to do a kitchen reveal on Friday...but...let's just say on Friday I was busy painting my basement bathroom, hanging bathroom hardware, touching up paint throughout my house, hanging photos...the list goes on and on.

But I am happy to report, the engagement fete was a complete success. Look out for behind the scene photos later this week (as soon as my friend Kaela sends me the photos :)

So while I wait for the kitchen/fete photos...I thought I'd post another reveal...

GUEST BEDROOM 2 REVEAL:

Do you remember my inspiration board?

Here are the real photos...







To make the boring white pocket door more interesting I put a wrought iron handle on, I also added matching hooks for coats, towels, etc.


Here is where I got everything:
  • Bed: Ikea
  • White/Teal Sheets: Target
  • Orange/White Duvet Cover: Potterybarn
  • Duvet: Nautica (Homegoods)
  • Black Throw Pillows: Potterybarn
  • Black/White Striped Rug: Target
  • Curtains: Potterybarn
  • Bedside Table: Target
  • Table Lamp & Shade: Potterybarn
  • Silver Leaf Mirror: Home Depot
  • Desk (Father-in-law)
  • Yellow Chair: West Elm
  • Picture Frame: Potterybarn Outlet
  • Desk Set:  Target
  • Wooden Vase: West Elm
  • Cherry Blossoms: Restoration Hardware
  • Wrought Iron Hooks: Lowes
  • Wrought Iron Handle: Lowes
  • Beverage Cart: West Elm
  • Towels: Homegoods
  • Wicker Basket: Target
  • White Box: Homegoods
  • Trellis Candle Holder: Target
  • White Shelf: Ikea (I painted the outside Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace, and the interior Restoration Hardware Charcoal)
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education