Peaches and Cream

Hello everyone,
I am always happy when the new peaches arrive in the stores as they are one of my favorite fruit.So last week I bought several baskets of them.
So then I made some of our favorite peach desserts. This is my husband's favorite-peach cobbler.
and I love creamy peach crumble pie.
always good with a cup of tea.
and a peachy bouquet
A peach teacup for you.
and then of course I had to make several jars of peach jam for biscuits or scones.
I thought you might like the recipe-hope you can read it. This is the lazy way of posting for a slow typer. Click on to enlarge.
This is a close up of the softest shade of peach foxglove from the bouquet.
I am going out for the day with my good friend Mildie on our annual day trip - just touring on our own fair Isle but always a nice time.
So now I hope you have a peachy day too!
Take care,
Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education