Porch Pleasures

Hello everyone,
It is another beautiful day here and I am enjoying it so much. The garden is in such glorious color and hummingbirds are zipping around from flower to flower and butterflies are fluttering about.
I have lots of photos I want to share but today I thought you might like to see some of our little porch.
This hall stand belonged to my parents many years ago. It was stained a dark color and I painted it ivory.
I love hydrangeas in all colors.
I love hats and often wear them in the garden.
I take pleasure in seeing the sun shining in on this little corner of our porch.
Today, I am joining with Cielo for Show off your Cottage Monday at the House in the Roses and also Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.
I have lots more to share so I will be back tomorrow and I hope you will too!
Thanks for visiting ,
Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education