Sailor Chic Homes

Ummm, I think the publishers of Coastal Living jumped inside my brain when they decided to do a whole tribute to Sailor Chic Interiors. That's what I've been telling Ryan is my inspiration for our basement redo--usually he responds with a raised eyebrow and crossed eyes. But see...VALIDATION I'M NOT CRAZY...SAILOR CHIC DOES EXIST :)!

To me sailor chic means fresh, clean, open, light, breezy with hints of bold colors such as navy, Nantucket red, and or course whites and grays...my favorites!

Check out some of these awesome Sailor Chic interiors:

A Salute the coast with colors and images pulled straight from the sea. All images from Coastal Living

Jean Allsopp
J Savage Gibson
Deborah Whitelaw Llewellyn

Deborah Whitelaw Llewellyn
Deborah Whitelaw Llewellyn
Lisa Romerein

Lisa Romerein

Jean Allsopp

Paul Whicheloe

Deborah Whitelaw Llewellyn

Deborah Whitelaw Llewellyn
Donna Griffith
I can't wait to get started on my basement.

Here is what I have so far:
  • Oars
  • Buoys
  • Anchor
  • Dark Gray Sectional Couch
  • Vintage Sign
  • Vase

Here's what I need:
  • Laminate Floors
  • Sidetable
  • TV Stand
  • Beadboard on walls
  • Window Treatments
  • Rug
  • Bar
  • Throw Pillows

All in due time...although Ryan's goal is to make our basement "P-I-M-P" before Football Season starts...let's get ready for football!!!!!!!

Also if you don't feel like searching around for sail-inspired products...here is a one-stop-shop for all things coastal--Wisteria!

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education