Autumn Beauty

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! I went to an auction sale today-my first in a long time. I think it will be my last for awhile too. I did, however, get a few good buys but a couple of things I really wanted went over my budget-don't you hate when that happens? They did have lots of beautiful dishes but it was a very long sale so I didn't stay for all of it. I came home with my usual array of cracked and chipped old dishes that no one else even bid on- I wonder why? Ha!

Anyway, I will show them to you later.


I wanted to share some autumn beauty from my garden today.

I picked a few flowers from the garden-enough to fill my basket.

So then I made a lovely fall bouquet to enjoy.

It is interesting to watch the little songbirds eating the coneflower seeds and the robins especially are loving the black elderberries. I hope they don't mind me picking a few.

I love this obedient plant-some of them are real spreaders but this one that I bought at a yard sale several years ago has stayed in place not sure which variety it is though.

I like how these look together.

Now, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Carolyn








 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education