Bouquets & Roses

Hello everyone,

Today I have some bouquets and roses for you.

I made a mosaic of some of the bouquets of flowers over the season that I picked from our garden. I will really miss not being able to go out and pick a fresh bouquet any time I want to, but the garden season will be coming to a close all to soon now that it is September.(click on if you would like to enlarge).

This is a new rose that I got this year from Pickering Nursery in Ontario .It is called Louisa Stone- it is so pretty. I picked these a couple of days ago.

This is another new rose Polareis also from Pickering- I have been getting my roses from them for several years now and have always been happy with the quality,price and selection. Polareis or Polar Ice is one I have wanted for a couple of years now but it was sold out before, so I am happy to have it now. It is a hardy rosa rugosa so it will do well in colder climates. I love the dainty white blushed with pink flowers and healthy green foliage. It will be a beauty when it grows up!

Well help yourself to your favorite bouquet and thank you to all who were concerned for our garden during Earl- there was no damage but we could have used more rain !

Take care,

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education