Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover...on second thought?

Happy Tuesday!

Sorry for the lack of post on Friday...I was enjoying one of the most beautiful weekend ever at Bethany Beach! 

And now I am back a little more rested, a little tanner, and ready for a great week of fun design.

Of course I couldn't be in Bethany without visiting my favorite antique store of all time, Beach Plum. I found two amazing pieces...for a steal...and can't wait to share them with you later this week.

But for today, I thought I'd share a super fun idea I came across. If you are like me and dream of built-in-bookcases...and items to fill the bookcases with, you have to check this out:

 

Neapolitan is a super cool company that re-covers vintage books by replacing the old original jacket with a modern looking paper jacket, and hand-calligraphed title.

This is such a great idea whether you want to fill bookcases or just update your coffee table. 

And with the Holidays just around the corner...any of these would make a fabulous gift for book lovers!

Check out their shop on Etsy shop here. 

If anyone is listening...I'll take Pride & Prejudice in a snakeskin print :)
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education