Dreaming about Fall

Today as I drove into work with my windows down and the cool air blowing by, I couldn't help but get so excited about fall.

Here are some of my favorite Fall fashion moments from last January's In Style Magazine with Kerri Russell...one of my all time favorite style crushes!!!

(SECRET: I once sat next to Kerri Russell in a Dulles Airport restaurant. She was so amazingly beautiful and effortless looking in person. To my husband's chagrin I had my Waitress DVD and marker all ready to ask her for an autograph or to just tell her how utterly fabulous I thought she was and how much I loved Felicity...but something about her approachability made me feel bad at approaching her. She was so normal, and I thought she deserved to feel normal and not have a crazy lunatic come up to her in a sandwich shop :)


This is exactly what I think of when I hear Fall fashion: layered chains, oxfords, wavy hair, feminine menswear...beautiful!!!

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education