I Love Colorful Front Doors

Confession time...I have wanted to paint my front door for ages. I even wrote one of my first posts about this. But alas my door is still exactly the same as the day I moved in.

Here are my completely safe / predictable options...

The quintessential red door:


The more modern black door:


My wild card is painting my door a blue.

Possibly a dark inky blue like Evening Sky from Benjamin Moore:




 Or a beautiful light blue-gray:




And I would love beautiful black window panes:



Just for fun, here are some fabulously colored doors I would love to try...if I wasn't married to a traditional Midwestern boy :)



And one door that I walked past in Georgetown last weekend and completely fell in love with...I had to pull my camera out of my bag and start snapping (Ryan ran away with embarrassment) :)

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education