Pink Saturday

Hello everyone,

Since today is Pink Saturday I decided to join in since I was noticing I do have a lot of pink. I love the soft delicate pink in the flowers above.

The bed in the terrace has pretty pink linens and little Abby is a pretty pink fairy while her sister is a blue fairy along with my pretty pink teapot.

More pretty pink bouquets.

I love dainty pink and white china-don't you? Oh,and in the center I am picking a bouquet for you because you were so nice to come and visit me today.
Today as you probably know I am joining in with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for her very popular Pink Saturday.

Happy Pink Saturday to you!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education