Red And White Transferware Teacups

Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing some of my red and white transferware teacups for show and tell Friday at My Romantic Home.

I love transferware in all colors but my biggest collection is of red and white.

I have just picked up a piece here and there over the past several years so as usual it is mix and match.

I love to have different ways to display them.

Some of my teapots got in on the act!

This display of teacups hangs on my kitchen wall.

I hope you enjoyed my red and white teacups and next week I will show you my collection of other transferware teacups.

Thank you Cindy at My Romantic Home for hosting Show & Tell Friday again.


Have a great weekend,


Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education