Show and Tell Friday

Hello everyone,

Another week has almost passed and it is Show and Tell Friday again. So as I was looking for some photos to share with you I came across these and thought I would share them today.

These are a few photos I have taken of my geraniums in the past few weeks .

They will still be safe from frost for a few weeks yet but then I will have to move them indoors.

I enjoy keeping some of them on windowsills in the winter and the rest will be wintered over in our basement.

I love all the different shades.

I grow them in urns,windowboxes and planters.

Today, I am joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell so I hope you enjoy checking out the beauty there again.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend,

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education