Show & Tell Friday

Hello everyone,

We are having some lovely weather here again lately so we were able to enjoy a walk on the beach today-it was a great way to end the month of September!

Today,I am joining Show & Tell Friday so I am sharing a little mix of green and white toile.

This is a small bedroom upstairs that over the years went from a toddlers room to a teenagers but is now a guest room.

A pretty little jug- a gift from a friend.

I love this mug.

Well that is it for today but I have been working on a project and I will show you what I have been up to next week.

Thank you Cindy for hosting Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home each week.
I am also joining Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday. This is a new party for me but it looks very inspirational!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education