Washingtonian Style Setter Party: After Pics

Last night's Washingtonian Style Setter party was a blast.

There were so many super-cool people from DC there--and everyone was dressed to kill.

Here are the pieces I scrounged together for the party...I'm not going to lie I was thrilled when someone asked me who my top was :)

NOTE: This was me after a 3-hour event :)

My skirt is hot off the Gap sales rack, my shoes are Nine West booties, and my top is a Sheri Bodell piece I bought forever ago from Nordstroms...you might remember this piece from my Inaugural Ball ensemble :)

Not bad for an outfit I threw together the morning of...The look for less here I come :)
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education