Washingtonian Style Setter Party

Tonight I have been invited to the Washingtonian Style Setter Party...not by Washingtonian but by a fabulous friend :)

Since I am in no way a Style Setter I am freaking out about what to wear...

In my dreams I would open my closet and this outfit would be hanging there:


But since it's not (I double checked this morning) I have to be a little more realistic.

I'll post pics of the party tomorrow...and reveal my completely average mass-market outfit :)

Happy Wednesday!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education