Jonathan Adler: "Your home should make you happy"

Happy Friday Everyone!

I have some ambitious plans for the weekend--which include hanging my boots on my newly purchased boot rod/hanger set, and making the $5 Wreath I posted last week.

Look out for both of these posts next week, plus a big post on Bathrooms and a tour of my city Falls Church.

I will also be on the hunt for dining chairs and a large area rug...both for my basement, and I would secretly love to paint my shutters, but even I'm not that delusional :)

In the meantime, I thought we could swoon over some photos of Jonathan Adler's designs:


(According to House & Home Magazine) New York designer (you can also find a low-cost line at Target) Jonathan Adler is known for this witty and colorful interiors, whimsical pottery, bright textiles and sleek furniture, Adler's manifesto : "Your home should make you happy." 

Amen!

(All images courtesy of House & Home)


Art Gray

Art Gray

Annie Schlechter

Annie Schlechter

Annie Schlechter

Annie Schlechter
Jason Schmidt
Jason Schmidt

Jason Schmidt
Jason Schmidt

Jason Schmidt


 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education