A Romantic Tea

Hello everyone,
           Welcome to my romantic afternoon tea. I gathered up some pretty pinks for our afternoon tea because pink is such a romantic color and we are getting close to Valentines's Day.
Layers of pink.
 A pink handbag with the daintiest sheer gloves and scarf. I love cameo pins too.

The palest pink teacup.
Some of you may remember the heart shaped plate and matching teapot that my husband surprised me with one Valentine's Day a few years ago. Like I always say - he is a keeper! Heart shaped sugar cookies sprinkled with pink sugar.

This pretty teacup was a gift from a friend- I love it too!

So dainty!
My yardsale dishes- love them too!

The quilt on the table was a gift from my daughter.

The matching teapot for the heart shaped plate.



A mini cinderella dress


Well, you do look pretty in pink and thank you for joining my romantic tea. If you come back tomorrow I have some romantic creamy whites for you. It was another snowy day here and I spent some time playing with my camera.

It is Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage so go and check out other lovely tea parties . Thank you Sandi for hosting.
I am also joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday. Thank you Susan for hosting this lovely party.
Take care,
Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education