Feeling Blue

Hello everyone,
      How was your weekend? We had a storm today that gave us about 25 cm of new snow. Now I am thinking we have enough already but the forecast is for more on Tuesday.
 Since it was a storm day(our church was cancelled) and I was indoors for all but my daily walk,  I continued to play on Picasa(  obsessed, maybe) and I made more of the square matted photos to share.


These are photos I took in the last couple of years and look nothing like the white world around me today.
Let me think how long is it before I can go on a summer picnic again? Oh,never mind it is too far to count!

These photos were all taken a few miles from our home on a beautiful July day!

A beautiful blue bearded iris with raindrops.
My peonies in a blue vase.

Now, I hope I haven't left you feeling blue and don't worry I will soon be over my obsession and will have moved on to another one!

Take care,

Carolyn


 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education