High Tea


Hello everyone,
     I just found out there is a High Tea Party over at Decor to Adore so of course I wanted to join the party too. So, I quickly made some food for our High Tea..
   
You never know how many friends may want to join so we need lots of food.

A few more sandwiches and some cold drinks.
pretty sandwiches

Then of course I set a table for us to sit.
and picked a pretty bouquet for the table.
some garden cherubs add a little romance.
and of course we will need some pretty teacups.
and some china for our food.


a pretty teapot for our tea.
 and finally a chance to sit and chat with a good friend(Heather on right).

Well, it was a lovely afternoon for our High Tea but now I am going to curl up and have a little nap if you don't mind!
I gathered some pics from my summer tea parties for this post.

I am joining the High Tea Party at Decor to Adore where you will enjoy lots more high teas! Thank you Laura for hosting.
Also, I am joining Susan for TablescapeThursday at Between Naps on the Porch. there are always so many wonderful tablescapes to see there.
Thank you so much for visiting me,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education