Inspiration Board: Billy's Hallway

What? You want another inspiration board? Okay.........:)

My friend's boyfriend just moved into a killer house and asked me to help him with his hallway. I was so excited I immediately sent him an email asking for a budget and room dimensions. He almost as immediately regretted asking me to help.

But never the less I found the most amazing (and cheap at $19.99) striped rug that I thought would look fabulously fresh and masculine in a house of 5 young men.

I based this concept around the warm rich tones of a gentleman's club room. I also wanted to make it practical--I did say 5 young men live here--so I wanted to use a mirror with hooks for keys,  a large basket for all of those shoes, and a cool dish for that extra parking meter change.

My goal is to keep this all under $200...I'm up to the challenge!

I'm on an inspiration board roll...do you need one? Email me at heathermuety@gmail.com

On a random note, I came across this BEFORE & AFTER on DesignSpongeOnline, and I fell in love! Look how utterly amazing floral designer Jennie's transformation is. I want this dresser in my equestrian chic designed room, whenever that happens :)

BEFORE

AFTER
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education