Pretty Pastels

Hello everyone,
       It is a beautiful sunny winter's day here today and I plan to get out and enjoy it but before I do I want to share some pastel beauty with you. I was playing with my pictures in Picasa last night and I made these pastel matted pictures that I wanted to share with you.











 I want to thank  Becky at One Shabby Old House for featuring our garden on her blog yesterday. I was very touched by all her kind words and I am happy to have made so many new friends through blogging.Thank you so much Becky! I am sure many of you know Becky and her husband are fixing up a beautiful gingerbread trimmed Victorian cottage in Alabama to run as a romantic B and B and I love everything they have done to it! I hope you have a minute to go and check it out.They are working on the gardens next and I look forward to seeing what they do- wish I was there to dig in the dirt too!
Once again I am joining in for Show off Saturday at http://maleviksrosentradgard.blogspot.com/-there is lots of beauty there and a great place to find lovely new blogs.
Well, I am off for a long walk in the sunshine now so I will see you later.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education