Romantic Whites


  Hello everyone,
          The sun is shining the wind is blowing and the trees are laden with snow-definitely a winter day here on the Island but it is only February and spring is a little ways off for us yet. I think I mentioned that I had fun playing with my camera yesterday so these are a few of the shots that I took.





What could be more romantic then candles,roses and pearls?

I love the soft romantic look of these photos- I hope you enjoyed them too!

I am joining Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday if you like white you must visit her.

Sandi at My Shabby Streamside Studio is also hosting a special White Valentine  party that I am happy to join in. I am sure most of you already know Sandi as she has the most romantic little studio and has even been on the Nate show and featured in many books and magazines -so please check it out too!


Enjoy your day!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education