Weekend Goal: Organizing my Bathroom

Happy Friday!

Here is a beautiful photo for inspiration this weekend. I've been promised spring is around the corner!


This weekend, my goal is to do one home project--since I've been totally slacking on home repair.

What project do I have my sights set on? Organizing my bathroom & linen closet. I am desperate to patch up a hole I created in my bathroom wall when I gracefully :) removed the old towel bar--needless to say half the wall came down with the bar.  But once I patch up the wall--I really want to repaint the bathroom.

So in an effort to prepare--I've decided to take down my over-the-toilet Etagere (which I totally hate) consolidate my products, and get ready to install a proper cabinet, once I paint.

I'm  also going to organize my linen closet, and hopefully buy an organizational caddy for all of my products I don't need on a daily basis.

So there you have it...my promise to be semi-productive this weekend. Check back next week for pics!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education