Finding graphic inspiration in unlikely spots

Man I have never been more ready for the weekend! This week was brutal on my sleep needs, and I'm ready to relax and hang around my house.

Some small items I want to tackle are...finding more vintage frames for my to-be-basement-gallery, possibly sanding and spray painting my side table, and buying the supplies for my staircase reno (more on that later).

Next week look out for posts on tabletop styling & interesting ways to dress a mantel and fireplace.

Meanwhile...the other day I was looking for some fun graphic pillows, and I visited the Potterybarn Teen site for the first time in a while!

I have to remind myself to check this site more frequently, as they have a ton of great graphic pieces that are great for people of all ages. Check out some of the great finds below...

These rugs would be great in a bathroom, mudroom, our screened porch in the spring/summer.
 I would love these graphic pillows in a guest room or entry way on a chair!







Have a great weekend!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education