Garden Relaxation

Hello everyone,
     I was just going through some of my old pictures of some of my favorite spots to relax in the garden so i made a few collages to share with you today.
I know some of you can probably have tea in the garden already but for us it will be awhile yet as we still have snow that is slowly but steadily melting.
So, I am really looking forward to being outdoors in the garden .

Or relaxing on the balcony overlooking the garden.
A picnic in the garden would be nice too!


I hope you enjoyed a little relaxation time in our garden.
I am joining Cindy for Show and Tell Friday again at My Romantic Home.
Take care,
Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education