Love is the chicest of all!

First...I wanted to give a little shout out to my parents who will be married 33 years tomorrow!

Not only are they the best parents a girl could ever wish for, but their love and respect for each other (through the good times and the not so good times) has always made me believe in love and marriage, and I am forever thankful to them for this gift!

(oh and I'm also thankful to them for giving me life, unconditional love, my ridiculously expensive private college education, and dream wedding...but that's for another day...)


Now back to design...

I found two steals at Target this week that I wanted to share...

First is this amazing black (although it looks navy) and white graphic rug on clearance for $10. It wasn't made for a kitchen, but I prefer that since it's thicker and bigger than a standard kitchen rug. And it perfectly covers up the ungrouted tile I have been meaning to get to forever :)

Then, here is the photo of the Sabrina Soto pillow I mentioned on my couch. Not sure if it will live forever here, but I couldn't not buy it for $19.99! One day this would look beautiful in a guest room with whites and yellows!


Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be back next week with some NYC photos!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education