Pretty China!


Hello everyone!
   I hope you are enjoying these early days of spring. I love the longer evenings and the sunnier days we have been getting. Our snow is slowly melting away but we still have quite a bit to go yet.

I love this old china that I have collected pieces of here and there.

I always have to share a little bouquet with you. Did you notice the aqua mason jar- I have finally found a few of them. I have admired them on some of your blogs but they don't turn up here very often it seems.One jar was given to me and the others were $3. each, pretty reasonable for a treasure!

This little bunny has been showing up a lot lately but a real white bunny ran though the garden a couple of days ago. My daughter saw a couple of brown bunnies in her back yard with a fox in pursuit. I hope the bunnies out foxed him somehow!


Well, I was just playing with my dishes and thought you might enjoy them too!

Thank you so much for all your compliments yesterday on our sweet grandbabies.

I would also like to take a minute to thank my  friend Gilda from Italy who did a  feature of my blog today over at her lovely blog Sweet Sweet Home. I am very touched by all her kind words. For any of you looking for balcony or windowbox ideas be sure to check out the previous post she did also- I was amazed! Thank you so much,Gilda.

Take care,
Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education