Spring is in the air...and living rooms!

This is why my master plan is to get my home decor to a place where the main pieces (couch, ottoman, side tables) stay throughout the year but my accessories change with the season (pillows, tablecloths, etc.).

Because just when I want to make my whole house look Rustic/Equestrian Chic (think oranges and greens)...the wind changes direction, the sun pops out...and all of a sudden I'm back to longing for airy breezy Nautical/Preppy Chic (think navy, light blue and red)!

While I could never imagine coming home to these houses in the dead of winter, when all I want to do is wrap myself in a cashmere blanket, sip hot cocoa and read shelter mags...I would love to live here when you can open your windows and blow around in a cute sun dress and glass of ice tea!!!

Ahhhhh spring decor...how I love thee!









 







All images above: House & Home
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education