The new Rue: Issue 4 is here!

When Rue's Editor in Chief, Crystal Gentilello, said this issue was her favorite so far...she was setting the bar pretty high. As the past 3 issues of the new online mag Rue have been completely bananas!

But she was right...these four uber-talented and fun ladies of Rue have hit it out of the park with Issue #4. There are so many cool articles, amazingly beautiful photos, and fun videos!

You must check it out today...but here are a couple of my fav pics from Rue, Issue 4:

PS--check back tomorrow. I have some amazing pics of my girlfriend's French/Hollywood Regency home to share--it is insane!






One of my to-do's is to start styling my books on my tables.




I think my mom would love this wallpaper :)


I have already prayed to the design gods many times to let me have black window panes in my next house...but if it doesn't work out...this is a good idea to hang black framed window-looking mirrors
I totally agree...I have been loving brass lately, and I'm even incorporating some brass/gold frames into my gallery.

I'm currently researching table top styling for an upcoming post...and this is going into my image library! 
All images above courtesy of Rue!

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education