Grass Green = My new favorite color

Happy Monday...and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY (the love of my life)!!!!!

Now back to my latest obsession...bringing green into my living room.

It all started when I put these beautiful grass green-stemmed flowers (like these below) in my dining room vase. The grass green looked stunning against the charcoal walls and bright white kitchen!!!

I have been feeling a little over the pops of red (for now) in my living room. And then it made me think back to this gorgeous living room styled by Emily Henderson where she brought light blue together with grass green, whites, and creams. 
Emily Henderson
My walls are already a silver gray (with touch of blue) and my couches are on their way out...hopefully to be replaced with either a dark stone (swatch below) or light charcoal (like the couch in photo above)
Plus I have a lot of warm woods in this room which will go perfectly with cool tones. So I'm now on the hunt for some great green fabrics and accents.

I think blues and greens makes everything feel so fresh and crisp. Perfect for the warmer months. Plus I can always pull out my red pillows again come fall.

Here are some inspiring green photos below. What do you think?





 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education