New Lonny Issue - May/June 2011

I know most people featured the new photos from Lonny yesterday, but I was a working girl yesterday...so I still wanted to share some of my favorites with you!

First I love the photos of Lonny's new office space. I always imagine what my office would look like if I ever opened my own shop (don't ask me what kind of shop that would be?!) and I imagine it would look something like this!






Ummmm do you recongize this rug above????? Isn't it EXACTY the same as the clearance rug I found from Target below and blogged/bragged about here!!!!
Anyway I digress...
Stunning!

Here are some additional fav photos of mine from this month's issue!








I need this wallpaper!!!!!!!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education