Rhapsody in Pink

Hello everyone,
      It is hard to believe that it is the weekend already! I think we have had rain or drizzle everyday this week with more to come.I hope this pattern changes soon.

  A few weeks ago I found this  tea cup at a local thrift shop and it was too pretty to resist. I picked some pink hyacinths from the garden  and I have a pretty pink cookie to go with a cup of tea.

Might as well curl up with a garden magazine for awhile.


The beautiful wooden painted box was part of a giveaway that I won from Tatiana all the way from Greece.I love the beautiful flowers that Tatiana painted  and I will  show you the rest of the giveaway that I was lucky enough to win later.Thank you again,Tatiana for this lovely gift.




You can sit here and watch the rain for awhile-we seem to be getting lots of it! At least the grass is green and lush now and the leaves are slowly unfurling.

I do love teacups-don't you?


A little more pink for you.
Soft and sweet pinks.

Today I am joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell and Beverly for Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education