Bravo's Million Dollar Decorators - not so sure

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been on vacation this week and now I'm paying for it with all of my work catch up!!! :)

I'll be back Monday with some great design...until then...has anyone seen Bravo's Million Dollar Decorators, which follows five top-tier LA decorators as they design the homes of the rich and famous?

I dvr'd and plan to watch tonight...but I've already heard it's ridiculously over-the-top. That's why I like Emily Henderson....approachable design always wins!!!

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education