Million Dollar Decorator "After" Spaces

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone relaxes and enjoys the warm weather this weekend--I know I will!

Today I wanted to leave you with some stunning photos from Bravo TV's Million Dollar Decorators. Now I've said it before, this over the top--more is more design strategy is not always my cup of tea--but if you love design you can't hep but appreciate the overall grandeur and fabulous detail that these spaces turn into.

Check out some pics below.







Ciao!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education