Work Hard & Be Nice To People

Happy Friday everyone! Last night I caught up on all of my blog/design reading...and I came across this photo that I absolutely adore! 

I think this sums up how I want to live my life. I really believe that there is nothing more rewarding that being kind to others. I also think it helps you be more successful in both your personal and professional life...especially as I realize how small this world is and how frequently you will cross paths with people again.

 
On a separate note...I scored these killa frames with linen mats from West Elm last night for only $10! I haven't figured out if I'm putting these in my guest room or in my basement wall gallery??





 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education