My Beach Week

Happy Friday & Happy vacation to me!

Today is the day...I am officially off to Bethany Beach (after a couple family brunches and one Manchester United vs. Barcelona soccer game this weekend)!

Tumblr
As I've started to pack...I've begun longing for a nice adult carry-on! I am so over my wheeled suitcases and opened Lands End totes! These are not easy breezy practical.

I really want a classic, preppy, kick ass durable weekender bag like this one from Filson!

And since Ryan literally hates every single pair of sunglasses I own...maybe I'll pick up these super cute Tory Burch sunglasses...they are the perfect combination of classic wayfayers and feminine cat-eyes :)

Either way I'll be visiting my favorite beach antique store, Beach Plum, and reporting back throughout the week.
Ciao for now...
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education