Romantic Summer White Garden Tea


Hello Everyone,
     Welcome to my summer white garden tea. 







Peonies and Deutiza









A bouquet of Deutiza














 Lemonade?











I had this little tea a few weeks ago when the lilacs were still blooming . I did a similar one a few years ago with pink but I really like this little variation of romantic summer whites.
 I hope you can sit and visit for awhile and enjoy some lemonade and cookies with me!

I am joining in Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch today and also Featured Nest Friday at French Country Cottage.

I am also joining Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home so there are lots of fun parties to visit!

Thanks for visiting,



Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education