Target Summer Sale

I went to Target the other day and they had the cutest summer pieces on sale. Check out the pieces below. How great will these be for your next outdoor BBQ!!!

Red & Blue Striped Outdoor (Acrylic) Dinner Set - Love the Maryland Crab!!!

 Baby Blue and Mustard Yellow Outdoor (Acrylic) Dinner Set


I would love a set of acrylic goblets like these below. It's obviously safer for outdoor parties...but these are fairly hard to store out of season. But these would be perfect for your homemade sangria.
I already have two great outdoor tablecloths from last season...but I am in love with this Suzani print from Dwell. This would make any get together feel special!


Speaking of Dwell linens at Target...love love love this bird & graphic pattern!
And I had to purchase the bird print tablecloth for my dining table. I love how simple it is, and the colors will work beautifully with my charcoal walls!



 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education