A Summer Afternoon Respite

Hello Everyone,
      We are enjoying some lovely summer weather lately so we might as well enjoy it while we can.
How about taking a little afternoon respite in the shade of the Limelight hydrangea.
Relax and enjoy a few of my favorite books.
I love hydrangeas in all shapes and sizes and colors and it doesn't take many to make a pretty bouquet.







Since it is a hot day how about a cold glass of lemonade?

A Heritage rose I plucked from the garden.

Well, I hope you enjoyed a pleasant respite-I know I did!

Today ,I am joining Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for her Tea Time Tuesday again. Thank you Sandi for hosting and for the feature!

Take care,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education