Sheryl Crow's lovely HH home in Architectural Digest

Hi friends & family,

Sorry for the scattered posts last week, it was a rough one to say the very least...plus add in an earthquake and hurricane and work madness and it was almost too much for one person to take :)

But I am back and energized. I have my first interior design class at the Corcoran this Wednesday and I am over the moon!!

But in the meantime, I thought I'd start of the week with pics of forever low-key Sheryl Crow's Hollywood Hills estate (yes estate, she owns 11 acres and 3 adjoining homes in the Hills). It is eclectic with major nods toward a Spanish heritage...but still modern and romantic.

You know I am a sucker for white walls and black framed windows...you just can't go wrong. Everything you add to the room after this looks fabulous!! I loved that she collected all of this over her travels and didn't use a designer. It looks perfectly collected, and edited.

I would give my right arm (okay maybe not literally my arm) to be laying in that hammock with a good  book and a sweet tea right now!



 
Photography by Roger Davies
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education