Soft and Sweet!

Hello Everyone,
      It is Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound so I am joining in with some soft and sweet pinks.
I love hydrangeas in all shapes,sizes and colors but today it is all about pink!

My lovely old teapot from Coulson's in Summerside was just $3.
Dainty china





I love the Polar Ice or Polarais rose above-it is new to my garden last year but it is quickly becoming a favorite.I bought it from Pickering Roses in Ontario.

Just another reminder of the garden tour on Sunday afternoon from 2-4:30 rain or shine and for more info you can email me(profile page). My husband and I have been busy as beaver's getting the garden whipped into shape!

There will be lots more pinks to see at How Sweet the Sound so have fun!

Have a wonderful weekend,

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education