Green Tea

Hello everyone,
      I hope you are all doing well and enjoying these last days of summer.I am thrilled to be having lovely weather here the past few weeks with the promise of a beautiful fall.
   It is Tea Time today over at Sandi's so I am joining in with my 'green tea'. 
I love the soft color of this tea cup that I found at a thrift shop a few weeks ago.
Another thrift store find-they are part of my' cottage' collection. 


There are lots of beautiful flowers in the garden for bouquets and I love this vintage coffee pot that I used as a vase today. I love to spend some time on a lazy day enjoying my large collection of Victoria magazines. They are one of my favorite sources of inspiration.

Well, that is my 'green tea' for Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage but there will be lots of lovely teas over there!

Today I am also joining in A Delightsome Life for Kathy's Victoria Return to Loveliness party where you can meet other Victoria fans.

 I am thinking of all the children starting back to school today and hoping they will all have a good year.


Take care,


Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education