I Adore This Maryland Farm House

Happy Monday!

After a nice relaxing weekend, where I was able to clear my head and focus on happy things I am definitely feeling rejuvenated!

Check out this beautiful Maryland Farmhouse that was recently featured on Apartment Therapy.

There is nothing more charming than exposed brick in a kitchen. Look at the way the chandelier casts such a warm glow!




I love the cast iron stove located off of the dining room! 

These concrete countertops and penny backsplash are so unique and fun!

How cute is this idea for a wine rack on top of the fridge! Just hope the fridge doesn't make your reds too cold?


I am trying to talk Ryan into a new stove for our kitchen. We have electric which is not nearly as cool or ascetically pleasing as a gas stove...but this one is not so bad!

I see quite often people painting their upper and lower cabinets contrasting colors...but I have never seen only the frames of kitchen cabinets painted an accent color. It is totally unexpected and super cool! I also love the hinges!



Great dark color (Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter) for a library!




This reminds me that I definitely need to finish my basement stairs...maybe a "I'm stuck in my house because it's cold and snowy out" project?

Images: Leah Moss
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education