Organizational Inspiration Anyone?

Happy Friday everyone!

This week has been pretty tough on me, reminding me that work/life balance is a far off dream that I can never truly get my hands around. Do you ever feel like your life is one big work day? That you have no time to organize your home or your personal life? Well that's how I'm feeling...so who better to make me feel even more inadequate than Martha Stewart? :)

While I try to recapture some of my soul, I can't help but be inspired by these over-the-top pictures of organization. I would take 1/10 of any of these photos right now. This weekend I'm going to try and slow down, get my self back in order, and enjoy my two days off.













 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education